When Steam revealed in 2016 that it would start accepting Bitcoin, the gaming community realised something big was about to happen. Steam’s hegemony and reputation as a tastemaker not only compelled other gaming platforms to follow suit, but it also ushered in an era that a certain segment of the gaming community had long desired: […]
- Gaming at Home Is Now A Reality
- What exactly does the phrase “video game” imply?
- What is virtual reality, and how does it work?
- Sony has told developers that new PS4 titles must also work on PlayStation 5 starting in July.
- Play At Home returns: Four months of offers for PlayStation games and entertainment begin March 1